The Turkish Cultural Foundation awards a start-up grant for the establishment or expansion of community schools by Turkish American or other expatriate Turkish community organizations. To apply for this grant, please provide the following information:
PROJECT TURKISH AMERICAN COMMUNITY SCHOOLS APPLICATION FOR GRANT IN THE AMOUNT OF $2,500
Name of Applicant Association.
Mailing Address, Contact Information.
Brief history of Association, summary of main activities for the past two years.
Area of geographical coverage of Association and current Membership size.
Written decision by the Association’s governing body on the planned establishment of a School.
Expected Attendance at the School. Please divide into age groups/classes.
General policy guidelines of the School and brief description of proposed courses.
Brief information on how the School will be administered. Please provide names and contact information of key administrators.
School calendar and tuition information. If offered, note quota for scholarship students.
Send all applications electronically to:
Turkish American Community Organizations which received this grant (as of 2013):
- Turkish American Assoc.of Central Ohio, Ohio
- Turkish American Friendship Society of US,Pennysylvania
- American Turkish Society of Northeast Ohio, Ohio
- Turkish Women's League of America, New York
- Turkish American Assoc. of Northern Texas, Texas
- Turkish American Assoc. of Arizona, Arizona
- American Turkish Assoc. of North Carolina, North Carolina
- Turkish American Cultural Assoc. of Michigan, Michigan
- Ventura Country Turkish American Assoc., California
- Florida Turkish American Assoc., Florida
- American Turkish Assoc. of Washington DC, Washington DC
- Turkish American Students Cultural Assoc., Oregon
- Orange Country Turkish American Assoc. ,California
- Turkish American Cultural Assoc. of St.Louis, Missouri
- Turkish Canadian Society Vancouver, Canada