TURKISH CULTURAL FOUNDATION FELLOWSHIP IN TURKISH CULTURE AND ART
Qualifications and Selection
Grant and Fellowship Recipients’ Responsibilities
Fellowship Amount: Up to USD 2,000.
Fellows will receive their fellowship payments via United States bank check.
Fellowships will be awarded for:
- Papers on Turkish cultural and social studies accepted for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- Participation in national and international meetings on Turkish art, cultural and social studies to present unpublished papers or otherwise contribute as a conference or workshop participant. Fellowship applications cannot be made for past activities.
Qualifications and Selection:
- Fellowships are intended for those who are enrolled in a Ph.D. program or who have an equivalent record of professional accomplishment and publications.
- The candidate must be the primary author.
Fellowship Recipients’ Responsibilities:
- When applying for a fellowship award for a paper, candidates must submit the unabbreviated electronic version of the paper and provide the full name and ISSN of the journal in which the paper will be published, along with proof of acceptance for publication. If the journal is accessible online, please provide this link also.
- When applying for a presentation fellowship, candidates must submit the full name, date and program of the meeting, and proof of acceptance of the presentation as part of the meeting program by its organizer.
- Fellows must acknowledge the Turkish Cultural Foundation fellowship and send proof of publication or meeting participation to TCF.
How to Send your Application:
The electronically submitted files should be in PDF format and titled as below:
For Published Paper Fellowship:
For Presentation Fellowship:
- Name_Surname_TCFF2016_ApplicationForm 2 (click here for application form)
- Name_Surname_TCFF2016_Resume (max. 2 pages)
- Name_Surname_TCFF2016_List of anticipated expenses (max. 1 page)
Applications must be submitted in English. Applicant's name must be typed at the top of each sheet.
Applications for the TCF Fellowship in Turkish Culture and Art will be accepted on a year-round basis. Applicants must allow 6-8 weeks for processing of applications and, if selected, for payments. Application forms and all supporting material should be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com